Big Data Readiness Assessment for smart production
Evaluate your Big Data readiness for free
Use the Readiness Assessment to evaluate your capability for Big Data projects and your progress towards Industry 4.0.
Increase your business value with Big Data
The Big Data Readiness Assessment is a result of the federal research project Future Data Assets – Intelligent Data Accounting to Determine Corporate Data Capital.
The project is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) and pursues the overarching goal of determining the economic value of data and making it accountable. To this end, various working groups are working on diverse aspects of data valuation.
The “Production” working group has dealt with the topic of “Valuation of production-related data” and developed seven industry-specific Big Data Readiness Assessments for the implementation of Industry 4.0 in production.
The evaluation of 362 big data analytics projects carried out in the manufacturing industry has revealed:
If production processes are optimised with modern AI methods in a data-driven and evidence-based manner, an additional yield of up to 10% of the turnover (mean value 4.2%) of the manufactured products can be achieved.
Our software wizard guides you step by step through the topics
In just a few minutes you will know:
- How high your current degree of Big Data maturity is
- How much potential and value you are currently unlocking from your data
- What you can do to further increase your readiness score to get even more from your data
- Meet all the basic requirements for successful, efficient Big Data projects and achieve maximum value creation with your data.
- Plan your data analysis and process optimisation projects on a solid basis and successfully implement Industry 4.0 in your company.
- Make faster, better, evidence-based decisions.
- Increase your plant stability, safety and profitability.
- Increase your competitiveness in the long term.
Assessing your big data readiness is the first step to all applications around Industry 4.0:
- Data acquisition
- Data cleansing
- Data lake/single source of truth
- Data analysis and evaluation
- Automated machine learning
- Soft Sensors
- Prognosis/Predictive Maintenance
- Real-time optimisation
- OPEX 4.0
Prepare your company for the next maturity level of Industry 4.0 in each case!
Select your industry and start your individual assessment
Contact us now!
Make an appointment with our experts today and find out,
how we can support you and your company in implementing OPEX 4.0 and Industry 4.0.