Continuous optimisation of the model quality
When using NeuroModel as a modelling tool, models can be automatically adapted to new process states with NeuroModel Script Online. The models learn process changes and are constantly tracked to the process. This is particularly necessary for ageing processes (such as catalytic converters) or wear. Post-training is script-controlled and simulates the behaviour of the engineer who performed the initial modelling. The training is triggered either cyclically or when the model quality decreases
Post-training – NeuroModel
- Perform post-training automatically with NeuroModel Script
- Automatic retraining ensures continuous model quality with NeuroModel.
- Data extraction from different data sources and automatic adaptation to new data sets
- Exchange of models at runtime
- Bumpless switching between different models possible in APC Professional
- Start of training by NeuroModel Script takes place automatically or via trigger
- PreSetups and templates of pre-trained networks guarantee fast generation of adapted models
NeuroModel creates models of processes or sub-processes through automated machine learning. It is specially adapted to the needs of power plants and the manufacturing industry. NeuroModel provides in-depth knowledge of the interrelationships in your processes in a very short space of time, ensuring you find optimal parameters for process control. Models are automatically generated and analysed from historical data.
Intelligent algorithms enable modelling even with just a few data sets. An expert system does the work for you and intelligently decides which solution path is optimal for your problem. Throughout all of this, the configuration time is only a few minutes.
NeuroModel Script Online
Each project in NeuroModel generates a model and an editable ASCII script (XML-like) with precise rules on how to retrieve data and how to handle new data. The script can be executed automatically by NeuroModel Script, extracts data from data sources, cleans them and automatically adapts a model to new data sets. It thus contains a kind of “recipe” that precisely describes the way the model is created. NeuroModel Script can be regularly started automatically or via a trigger – for example, event-controlled from APC Professional. If NeuroModel is used as a modelling tool, models can be automatically adapted online to changes in the process with NeuroModel Script.