Prediction & Predictive
Detect emerging deviations in the process before they occur
If you have a Digital Twin or a model of a process, you can calculate accurate forecasts and state diagnoses. As a predictor, the model can predict the quality and yield of a process and evaluate its state. This way, deviations, for example in terms of quality, can be predicted before they occur.
Prediction & Predictive Maintenance
Our solutions make possible:
- The use of models for reliable process prediction
- Predicting quality deviations before they occur
- Data-driven and reliable predictive maintenance
- The analysis and correlation of data sets for constant quality optimization and efficiency increases
Databased Process Safety and Operational Excellence
Digitalisation and Industry 4.0 enable continuous, data-based and automated investigation and optimisation using AI-based methods of processes of all kinds. This opens up new potentials for HAZOP studies and Operational Excellence (OPEX). However, HAZOP and OPEX are often treated separately in companies. This means the great synergy potential that results from linking AI-based HAZOP and OPEX studies remains untapped. Synergised data utilisation and analysis can save time, effort and costs and increase plant safety and operational excellence simultaneously.
- When preparing the HAZOP study and data-driven OPEX project, you leverage synergies that save time and effort
- The HAZOP study benefits from the systematic You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You eliminate the risk of exceeding safe limits in plant and process optimisation and gain optimisation leeway
- Your plant is operated with increased stability at the optimum operating point, which means savings and increased profitability for you
- Your plant safety is up to date and fulfils the legal obligations
- The end result is that your production plant becomes safer and more economical.