Find optimal operating points
To always guarantee the optimal operation of processes, it makes sense to put an optimiser on models. Models from NeuroModel or other software packages can be used with our optimiser GenOptOnline for APC or RTO (Real-time Optimiser) solution.
Real-time Optimisation – NeuroModel and GenOpt
- GenOpt tries all combinations of manipulable model inputs, taking into account even complex constraints.
- GenOpt thus determines the optimal set of input parameters to produce a product at optimal cost.
- Interaction of GenOpt and APC Professional enables any combination of optimisation runs and rule-based procedures.
- The system is adaptable to any individual process situation.
- In critical moments, safe process states can be approached, in stable situations, optimisation is carried out with.
The Genetic Optimiser is an option that you can purchase as NeuroModel GenOpt in addition to an existing NeuroModel licence. It is used to utilise specific objective functions on loaded neural models of procedural processes. GenOpt is a barrier-controlled non-linear optimisation system based on genetic algorithms that can be used to perform economic and technical optimisations on models.
NeuroModel and NeuroModel GenOpt can be used for recipe and process modelling as well as optimisation, enabling you to calculate optimal recipes and driving modes from sample data for any operating situation to manage a process.
The NeuroModel and NeuroModel GenOpt package enables convenient and accurate process optimisation based on historical data sets.
GenOpt Online is the online version of NeuroModel GenOpt. Existing models can become part of an APC or RTO solution (Real Time Optimisation) with the help of this online optimiser. The GenOpt optimiser tries out various possible combinations of model inputs, takes complex constraints into account and determines the optimal set of input parameters in order to generate a product at the lowest possible cost. The GenOpt Online is mostly integrated into APC Professional, which enables the combination of optimisation runs and rule-based procedures – adapted to your process.
Drive safe process states in critical moments and hand over optimisation to GenOpt Online in stable situations.
APC Professional is a block-oriented and universal control and simulation programme. With it, more than 800 user-configurable function blocks, as well as user-defined blocks, can be interconnected fully graphically to form any dynamic system. APC Professional® is used in projects where complex control strategies are to be implemented in process plants or interfaces to a heterogeneous system environment are required.
In addition to 200 different interface blocks, APC Professional also contains blocks for any white-box models, NeuroModel models, GenOpt optimiser blocks, extensions for the use of statistical models and an open programming interface to connect almost any external calculation module. Operation is as easy and intuitive as a Lego. The blocks are simply placed on the surface and connected graphically with the mouse.
Databased Process Safety and Operational Excellence
Digitalisation and Industry 4.0 enable continuous, data-based and automated investigation and optimisation using AI-based methods of processes of all kinds. This opens up new potentials for HAZOP studies and Operational Excellence (OPEX). However, HAZOP and OPEX are often treated separately in companies. This means the great synergy potential that results from linking AI-based HAZOP and OPEX studies remains untapped. Synergised data utilisation and analysis can save time, effort and costs and increase plant safety and operational excellence simultaneously.
- When preparing the HAZOP study and data-driven OPEX project, you leverage synergies that save time and effort
- The HAZOP study benefits from the systematic You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You eliminate the risk of exceeding safe limits in plant and process optimisation and gain optimisation leeway
- Your plant is operated with increased stability at the optimum operating point, which means savings and increased profitability for you
- Your plant safety is up to date and fulfils the legal obligations
- The end result is that your production plant becomes safer and more economical.