Simple and clear model application plus real-time data exchange
Models from NeuroModel and other software packages can be implemented online (e.g. from Minitab, Aspen, GAMS and Chemstations) in our graphical user interface APC Professional. Here you can enter equations directly or connect external modules as a library. The parallel connection of computers or virtual machines supports real-time capabilities.
MODEL USE & DATA EXCHANGE
- Up to 256 computers or virtual machines can be connected in parallel.
- Advantages of APC Professional:
- Takes over the interface to the control system (control).
- Enables automatic validation of incoming sensor data.
- Transmits precise soft sensor values or setpoint proposals to the process control.
- Enables graphical realisation of safe solutions with soft sensors, predictors and real-time optimisers without programming.
NeuroModel creates models of processes or sub-processes through automated machine learning. It is specially adapted to the needs of power plants and the manufacturing industry. NeuroModel provides in-depth knowledge of the interrelationships in your processes in a very short space of time, ensuring you find optimal parameters for process control. Models are automatically generated and analysed from historical data.
Intelligent algorithms enable modelling even with just a few data sets. An expert system does the work for you and intelligently decides which solution path is optimal for your problem. Throughout all of this, the configuration time is only a few minutes.
APC Professional is a block-oriented and universal control and simulation programme. With it, more than 800 user-configurable function blocks, as well as user-defined blocks, can be interconnected fully graphically to form any dynamic system. APC Professional® is used in projects where complex control strategies are to be implemented in process plants or interfaces to a heterogeneous system environment are required.
In addition to 200 different interface blocks, APC Professional also contains blocks for any white-box models, NeuroModel models, GenOpt optimiser blocks, extensions for the use of statistical models and an open programming interface to connect almost any external calculation module. Operation is as easy and intuitive as a Lego. The blocks are simply placed on the surface and connected graphically with the mouse.
Databased Process Safety and Operational Excellence
Digitalisation and Industry 4.0 enable continuous, data-based and automated investigation and optimisation using AI-based methods of processes of all kinds. This opens up new potentials for HAZOP studies and Operational Excellence (OPEX). However, HAZOP and OPEX are often treated separately in companies. This means the great synergy potential that results from linking AI-based HAZOP and OPEX studies remains untapped. Synergised data utilisation and analysis can save time, effort and costs and increase plant safety and operational excellence simultaneously.
- When preparing the HAZOP study and data-driven OPEX project, you leverage synergies that save time and effort
- The HAZOP study benefits from the systematic You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You eliminate the risk of exceeding safe limits in plant and process optimisation and gain optimisation leeway
- Your plant is operated with increased stability at the optimum operating point, which means savings and increased profitability for you
- Your plant safety is up to date and fulfils the legal obligations
- The end result is that your production plant becomes safer and more economical.