Data integration, data transformation and data load
Data is imported into a single database (single source of truth) and processed directly
We support you in all data integration and data lake (extract), data transformation (transform) and load challenges. We are technologically independent and advise you on implementation. In addition, we provide our own solution with our database system PROMPT, which brings together relevant data to create a data lake that maps the entire process chain, enabling true SIPOC data management (Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer).
PROMPT as an extension of database solutions or as stand-alone software including data acquisition
- PROMPT system enables connection to database solutions under ORACLE or MS SQL Server under AZURE
- Generation of any key figures
- Physical and economic calculations possible
- PromptBatch reduces batch data to compact fingerprints (landmarks) for effective data analysis
- PromptTITAN computationally compares causes and effects even in continuous processes
PROMPT Batch is an add-on to the PROMPT data collection and management system. With this tool, you manage, track and analyse batches in connection with process data, analyses and laboratory data, recipes, product tracking information, dynamic structural information of the plant, shift logs, notes, downtimes and freely configurable additional information. Fingerprints are generated from the extensive batch data, which have a minimal scope. This makes data analysis in batch processes and exact tracing of each batch possible in the first place.
With PROMPT Batch, you can ensure the exact tracking of every container, big bag or tank, taking into account all the important process information, and convert your data into data records (fingerprints) that can be modelled and analysed in a meaningful way.
In many continuous plants, direct product tracking and thus an assignment of causes and effects in the process are not easily possible. Retention times and back-mixing make this a very complex task. The combination of the PROMPT process information and management system and the PROMPT Titan product flow tracking system gives you true model-based, dynamic causal analysis and product tracking in continuous plants.
PROMPT Titan closes a very important gap in the requirements for data mining (as well as data analysis) of process variables. Conventional production data acquisition systems can only do this with a great deal of programming effort for each individual case.
Databased Process Safety and Operational Excellence
Digitalisation and Industry 4.0 enable continuous, data-based and automated investigation and optimisation using AI-based methods of processes of all kinds. This opens up new potentials for HAZOP studies and Operational Excellence (OPEX). However, HAZOP and OPEX are often treated separately in companies. This means the great synergy potential that results from linking AI-based HAZOP and OPEX studies remains untapped. Synergised data utilisation and analysis can save time, effort and costs and increase plant safety and operational excellence simultaneously.
- When preparing the HAZOP study and data-driven OPEX project, you leverage synergies that save time and effort
- The HAZOP study benefits from the systematic You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You eliminate the risk of exceeding safe limits in plant and process optimisation and gain optimisation leeway
- Your plant is operated with increased stability at the optimum operating point, which means savings and increased profitability for you
- Your plant safety is up to date and fulfils the legal obligations
- The end result is that your production plant becomes safer and more economical.