Data models and Digital Twins
Experience a customised modelling approach
With our fully automated solution based on various proven methods, you can generate models automatically. We support you with statistical methods, Automated Machine Learning (NeuroModel), rigorous (White-box) methods as well as the integration of your statistical tools such as classic Six Sigma software.
Data models and Digital Twins
- Individual advice and solutions adapted to the customers’ situation.
- Use of NeuroModel advisable for processes or sub-processes without precise models
- Advantages of NeuroModel:
- Easy operation without Data Scientist know-how
- Automatic retraining of the models also in the process
- Simple graphical analysis
- Modelling without experimental design
- Estimates own forecast errors in predictions
NeuroModel creates models of processes or sub-processes through automated machine learning. It is specially adapted to the needs of process industries and power plants. NeuroModel provides in-depth knowledge of the interrelationships in your processes in a very short space of time, ensuring you find optimal parameters for process control. Models are automatically generated and analysed from historical data.
Intelligent algorithms enable modelling even with just a few data sets. An expert system does the work for you and intelligently decides which solution path is optimal for your problem. Throughout all of this, the configuration time is only a few minutes.
Databased Process Safety and Operational Excellence
Digitalisation and Industry 4.0 enable continuous, data-based and automated investigation and optimisation using AI-based methods of processes of all kinds. This opens up new potentials for HAZOP studies and Operational Excellence (OPEX). However, HAZOP and OPEX are often treated separately in companies. This means the great synergy potential that results from linking AI-based HAZOP and OPEX studies remains untapped. Synergised data utilisation and analysis can save time, effort and costs and increase plant safety and operational excellence simultaneously.
- When preparing the HAZOP study and data-driven OPEX project, you leverage synergies that save time and effort
- The HAZOP study benefits from the systematic You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You use the in-depth analysis of your process using modern big data analysis methods and automated machine learning for data-based plant and process optimisation.
- You eliminate the risk of exceeding safe limits in plant and process optimisation and gain optimisation leeway
- Your plant is operated with increased stability at the optimum operating point, which means savings and increased profitability for you
- Your plant safety is up to date and fulfils the legal obligations
- The end result is that your production plant becomes safer and more economical.