Exploration of digital technologies & development of the sector-specific applications
As part of the “High-Tech Strategy 2025“ and “Artificial Intelligence Strategy“, the federal German government is funding research projects that deal with the exploration of digital technologies and their integration in various user industries. As a leading company for advanced big data analytics and real-time optimisation, we regularly receive requests to participate in these federal research projects. We are very happy to contribute our expertise as a project partner or consortium leader to advance digitalisation and Industry 4.0.
Together with partners, we are also constantly developing innovative digital and industry-specific applications. Our know-how also flows into standardisation guidelines, which we participate in developing both as a committee member and in a leadership role.
Federal research projects
Collaboration on various projects
- Consortium leader Future Data Assets: Intelligent Data Accounting to Determine Entrepreneurial Data Capital
- Consortium leader AutoNoM: Automated modelling and analysis of nonwoven production using machine learning
- Project partner KI4ETA: Increasing energy efficiency through the use of AI
- Together with SKZ (The German Plastics Centre), developments of demonstrators for the optimisation of extrusion processes
- Project partner WIRKsam: Shaping economic change in the Rhenish textile and coal region together with artificial intelligence.
Association of German Engineers (VDI)
Standardisation Commitees and Manager Education
- Chair of the Standardisation Committee RA 7.24 VDI/VDE/GMA “Big Data in Production Processes”
- Chair Guideline VDI3714, Implementation and Operation of Big Data Applications in the Manufacturing Industry
- Chair Guideline VDI3715: Determination of the economic value of data and data balancing
- Founder of Standardisation Committee RA7.27 on Industry 4.0 maturity measurement
- Member of the VDI4000 Standardisation Committee, Measurement of Industry 4.0 Maturity Levels
- Participation in international VDI conferences for the further education of managers in industry
Research Advisory Board
Institute for Textile Technology at RWTH Aachen University
- Member of the Research Advisory Board of the Institute for Textile Technology at RWTH Aachen University
- Awarded with the German Donor Association seal “Innovative through Research” 2020/2021